Other Stuffage

Thursday, January 26, 2012

DONE! DONE! DONE! :)

GUESS WHAT!?

Choices:

a) I'm done with my math book (Only one Test left)!!!

b) I cut open my first coconut with a machete

c) I went paddle boarding again

d) I made chocolate ice-cream (looked more like a runny italian ice)

e) Scored 100% on my science quarter 2 test!!!

f) Finished my grammar book

g) All of the above

Correct answer... g... :)

I'M SOO HAPPY!!!

It's the most wonderful day of the year! :)

a) I finished my math book? AWESOME!!! I only have one test left and then, I'm moving on to an 8th grade math book! Maybe by the time everyone else is in 8th grade, I'll be onto 9th grade stuff!

b) I cut open my first coconut with a machete... I was so scared that I would cut off my hand.  It's definitely harder than it looks... but way better that cutting it open with a hack-saw.


I couldn't believe how much water was inside that sucker... but there was only a little bit of meat.

c) I went paddle boarding again... of course!!! I love it!!!  Perfect way to start the day.


d) I made chocolate ice-cream that resembled an extremely runny italian ice (frozen hot chocolate flavor).  It was still yummy though.

e) Whoop whoop!!! I don't have science all week!!!

f) I finished my grammar book... SWEET!!! I only have to finish my report on the Cayman Islands. :)

OH MY GOSH!!!
BEST DAY EVER!!!
(I just barely sounded like Rapunzel... LOL)

Question of the day:
What's your good news?

7 comments:

  1. No good news, but WHOOPEE for you! no more science!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What!!! No good news at all?
      LIES!!!

      Delete
    2. Well... It is a new semester for me... So I have some new classes!

      Delete
  2. I LOVED going paddle boarding while you did your math homework and coming back to learn you had just completed your final math assignment, in a good mood, and scoring a near perfect on it! Way to go!! That totally made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My good news is I get to teach the Book of Mormon to the 8-11 yr. olds. Tomorrow will be may first day and I am so excited!
    hope to see you soon and cold here.

    ReplyDelete