Other Stuffage

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Birthday


I'm officially a teenager now!  Whoop!  Whoop!  I turned 13 on Thursday, but I'm having my party today.

For my party, I planned a Wipeout Pool Party because I LOVE the show Wipeout.


I made my cake, and since I have been in cake-ball-making-mode, I decided to make giant cake balls for the Big Balls.


On my actual birthday, I had an audition for Thoroughly Modern Millie.  I got a call back to be Mrs. Meers or Miss Flannery!  Yay, me!! [insert personal hand clap here]

I am really excited for my party to start in 20 minutes...

I'm bouncing up and down...

I'm excited to see all my friends I invited.  It's been a while since I've seen some of them!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Alli! I still can't believe you are 13 already! I still don't feel a day older than when you were born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my Muppet shirt...
    Muppets are the BEST THING EVER...
    and so is LILO and STITCH!!!

    ReplyDelete