Other Stuffage

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Pumpkin Post


Day 3:  Wednesdays are often very busy, so I did not get to make anything new today.  But, technically, the pumpkin butter wasn't finished until this morning, so I guess you can count that.
Anyway, I loaded up my mom's Madsen (aka The Bucket Bike) with the pumpkin butter, the cream cheese frosted pumpkin bars, and some raw vegan brownies my mom made and went around the neighborhood to "sell my wares."  I sold almost everything I had, so it was a good day!  It was cold outside, so my face was bright red by the time I got home.  Brrrrrrr!  I felt like Little Red Riding Hood...minus the red riding hood part. :)

Tomorrow will be another big pumpkin making day.  Keep the ideas coming!  I'll give you a shout-out if I use your suggestion or recipe!

2 comments: