Other Stuffage

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hawaii, Nails, and Drawings

On Sunday, my family, the Behrbom family, and I left for Hawaii.  It's now day three, and I feel like I've only been here on Maui for three hours.  It's sooo warm, moist, and... and... fun! I can't think of one reason why I wouldn't want to be here!

This morning, I learned how to boogie board, and it is the BEST THING EVER! I loved going over the waves that I was once afraid of.  The waves were pretty big, which made me feel nervous at first.  But I soon overcame that fear after watching the surfurs biff it.  They made it look like fun, so I finally tried riding the waves on my boogie board.  I loved riding the big waves all the way up to the shore.  I think I spent an hour riding the waves over and over!  I'm still not so sure about surfing, though...



After boogie boarding I did some cartooning.  Let me say, when it comes to
cartooning I'm the BIGGEST DORK EVER! I love to draw Sonic characters and I also like to draw Zelda, Link and other video game people.

After that, we girls got our nails painted.  My toes are "Party in My Cabana" and my fingers are "I Eat Mainly Lobster" color.  And yes, that is what it's called.  Gotta love nail polish names!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I was your age when my family went to Hawaii for Thanksgiving. I remember it being soo much fun. Have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete