Other Stuffage

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ribbon Bows and Flowers

WOOHOO!!!

I finished my bow hanger.  AND to top it off, I made some ribbon bows and flowers to hang on it!


Hehe!

I'm so happy!

Anywho, Angela and I did get a hot glue gun.  My life couldn't be more perfect... Unless, I had a big tub of hot chocolate with whipped cream on top and a big peppermint stick on the side...  THEN my life would be absolutely perfect.

Ok, so it wouldn't look exactly like this.
It would be WAY bigger but still, you probably get the general idea.

The bows were pretty easy...  Thanks to a wonderful thing called Pinterest and Google Search, they make life so much easier.

Question of the day:
What is one thing that would 'perfect' your life (please be creative and NOT serious).

Mine:
The above when I talked about my big tub of hot chocolate, whipped cream, and the big stick of peppermint.

2 comments:

  1. Being able to eat all sweets and pastries I want. Have a great day Allie! Gram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dido!
      That does sound quite tempting.
      And dido for you too :)

      Delete