Other Stuffage

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Z is for Zipper as L is for Longboard



So, a neighbor of mine hired me to replace a zipper on her daughter's "to die for cute" jean skirt.  It was tricky, but I managed.  The tricky part was ripping out the zipper when it was rolled up with the fabric.  Oh well, I liked the challenge.


Right before I went to General Ruckus (My acting group), my longboard I ordered two days ago came!  YAY!!!  The best part was that I looked for one in the mall and the cheapest one in the mall was about $150.  But, I got a 5 star board for only $80 on Amazon!!!  Which one, which on... I vote the $80 one!  Anywho, I'm planning on waking up nice and early tomorrow to try out my new board... I'm excited!!!

Question of the day:
What is craziest price for something simple you have ever seen?    

Mine:
I saw a skate board that was made for five year olds that was over $200... Yeah! It was weird.

8 comments:

  1. When we were looking for White Onesies for Max - I saw some for 100 dollars. WHITE ONESIES! They are going to get dirty and your baby will grow - 100 dollars! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to look at dresses. there was one day when I was at Nordstrom and i saw a beautiful dress covered in sequins and sparkleys :) it was 250 bucks and the dress didn't even pass my knee and it was a tank top dress! I saw a similar one at Ross for under 30 bucks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The price you pay for a so called string swim suit that doesn't cover you as much as simple underwear! Gram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True true... those things are expensive.

      Delete
    2. WAY TOO EXPENSIVE UNDIES!!!! GRRR...

      Delete
  4. Toms and Uggs. Way cute!!! but way expensive...

    ReplyDelete