Other Stuffage

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Alli's Milk-Free Hot Cocoa

That's right! I made up my very own recipe for the first time... and it is REALLY GOOD!

I call it:
Alli's Milk-Free Hot Cocoa


This is the recipe for the hot cocoa I was talking about yesterday.
This is a little dark but not too dark.  Trust me... I don't like dark hot chocolate, but this stuff is good!


Alli's Milk-Free Hot Cocoa

1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp xylitol
1/2 tsp (2 packets) powdered stevia
Very scant 1/8 tsp salt
1c hot water

Mix dry ingredients in a mug; then add hot water...
Now sit back, relax, and enjoy some chocolate yumminess!

Question of the day:
What is your favorite type of hot chocolate?

Mine:
Peppermint hot chocolate.

6 comments:

  1. I pretty much like any kind of hot chocolate, as long as it is HOT! There is nothing worse than warm hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, there is nothing worse than warm-ish hot chocolate!

      Delete
  2. Hey, Alli! That sounds great! Nice recipe! I like yogi Mayan cocoa spice tea---super hot water about 2/3 full and then unsweetened almond milk in the rest of the cup. Fast (read lazy...) cocoa-like drink. Not really sweet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to read lazily when I have a cup of hot cocoa.

      Delete
  3. Now this is a recipe I can use! Milk and I are not friends :( I'm with you on the peppermint hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete