Other Stuffage

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Audrey's Birthday Cupcakes

OH MY GOSH!!!  TOMORROW IS AUDREY'S BIRTHDAY AND BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!


Anyways, I'm super excited for tomorrow because I get to be the face painter and ballon animal person!!!  My dad wanted to hire professionals, but he later came to realize that I can do just as well as them (ballon animal wise).

Check it out!  It's Yoshi :)

I also got to make and decorate Audrey's cake...  Well, cupcakes...  Same thing basically just cupcakes are smaller.


I made sprinkle cupcakes, they have sprinkles both in the batter and on top of the cupcake.  They're super cute and easy to make, especially if you use the boxed cake batter...  What?  I was being lazy.

It was super fun to decorate the cupcakes AND this time I didn't use royal frosting which was a big relief.

Question of the day:
Do you like to face paint or make ballon animals?  Or do you just like to watch?

Me:
BOTH!!!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yup, only because you don't know how to do ballon animals dad :P

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to try the cupcakes tomorrow. If I get that lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to watch. Looking forward to seeing you work your magic tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... Wrong spell. I like to watch, but I would LOVE to face paint

    ReplyDelete