Other Stuffage

Monday, April 2, 2012

Strawberry Rhubarb Jam

Mmmmmm...  Springtime is here.  Strawberries are coming into season.  Rhubarb is springing up in gardens all across the country.  You know what that means, don't you?  

IT'S JAM MAKING TIME!!!


If you thought that this is the post where I give you the recipe for our famous Strawberry Rhubarb Jam, you are NOT correct.


You see, I believe the our best recipes should be earned.  And since people like our jam so much, you're going to have to earn it.

Yep, that's right.  I'm not going to post the recipe until I feel more widely recognized.  

Respected.   Admired.  Sought after.  


I am having so much fun learning all different sorts of skills, and I really want to share my incredible "expertise" with as many people as possible.  

I seriously appreciate my loyal fans--those few people that are incredibly amazing and comment on almost every single one of my posts.  You know who you are.  Thank you for your undying loyalty!


I give you guys an imaginary cookie for your support!!!


Anywho, if you want to know the recipe for our extremely yummy jam then I suggest you "share the love".


I'm expecting at least three more subscribers (no pressure) and at least 35 comments.

Now, MOVE!  MOVE!  MOVE!!!

Question of the day:
What is your favorite type of jam/jelly?

Mine:
Duh!!! Strawberry Rhubarb Jam... Though dandelion jelly is pretty good too.
Anyone have any 'non sprayed' dandelions that I can come pick?

6 comments:

  1. My favorite jam/jelly? Strawberry...the fresh, frozen kind. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Alli! I am so impressed with your tenacity in the kitchen. I need to hire you as my full-time cook over here! My favorite kind of jam is STRAWBERRY! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gram's favorite jam is sour cherry! Gunny's is blue berry. How ever strawberry rhubarb jelly is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love apple butter, although I'm not sure that falls into the jam/jelly category! Boysenberry is a close 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a big jam person... I LOVE NUTELLA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I caved...
    Here is your comment:
    Hi Allie, how's your day?

    ReplyDelete