Other Stuffage

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What's In A Little Grasshopper's Bathroom

Hiya everyone!  For English I had to make a list of everything I could find in my bathroom :D

1 Princess Drink Cup
5 Face Wash Products
2 Nail kit things
6 foamy hand soaps
10 bar soaps
1 shower jelly (LUSH!!!)
3 hand towels
1 Dalek Robe
3 Toothbrushes (one for my mouth, one for my retainer and one for traveling!!!)
9 Body Creams
1 On-Guard Essential Oil
1 Toothpaste (and three toothbrushes...  smooth)
3 Body Washes
10 Perfumes
2 mini hand sanitizer things
2 Chapsticks
1 nail clipper
3 bobby pins
1 mirror
2 conditioners
1 shampoo
1 shaving cream
1 tiny bottle hydrogen peroxide
1 alcohol (the stuff to clean cuts with...)
3 normal towels
7 razors
1 compact mirror
2 toilet paper rolls
1 fizzy lotion
1 scrubby thing
2 little floss dispensers
1 little comb
1 lipsticks
1 pencil
1 lipliner
1 eye makeup remover
2 deodorants
1 sink with 5 drawers/cupboards
1 toilets
1 bathtub
1 water pick
1 homemade body scrub (that is edible and nummy :D)
(I also found 74 toiletries all together...  But that's just nasty!)

Total Count of stuff: 173 random products and things :)

Yuuuuuuuuuuuup that's all the random crap I found in my bathroom.
I dare you guys to write a list of all the stuff in your bathroom as well, I'd love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment