Other Stuffage

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Rude, Judgmental girl vs my flipflop

Ok, so I know I've done a lot of "what my brain is thinking" blogs, but, I feel that they're a big part of me and I want to share what I feel with y'all.
But, anywho, just this last Thursday, I heard this conversation going on behind me.  Also, I did know the girl...  I'm not fond with her.   This is what she said, and also what I was thinking.

Girl: *thinks she's whispering* OMG does that girl think she's too cool for real shoes?  I can't stand wearing flipflops, even in summer.  They're just so #@*! annoying!  OMG I know that girl.  She's so weird! *goes on to tell her friend all about how weird and obnoxious I am*
(Note: She needs some soap for that nasty mouth of hers.)

Brain: First off; do you think I can't hear you?  You're walking right behind me, in a pretty much empty hallway, mind you, not to mention "whispering" extremely loud!  Oh, oh you think I'm wearing these too feel superior to you?  Actually, I broke my big toe, so,  if you're trying to "correct" my shoe choice for when my toe has been abused, I'll abuse your face (with my flipflop...or, even better, a high heel)!  And yes, yes I am weird just as you're a judgmental brat that is convinced you run the fruiting world!  Naaaaaaaaw I won't deal with your crap.

2 comments:

  1. This girls isn't worth your time you are so sweet and kind she must not even know you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I sometimes wish I could take credit for being kind. I honestly think I'm the biggest jerk in my head often times. We actually do know each other, just not super well. However, we've slightly made up so at least we both know that we don't hate each other... But I don't think we'll ever be the best of friends.

      Delete