Other Stuffage

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sourdough Starter

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?!
TO START OFF THE SCHOOL YEAR, MOM AND I ARE MAKING MORE BACTERIA!!!

MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Are you confused?  Here, let me explain, I have been wanting to make sourdough bread for quite some time now.  And sourdough starter is actually a bacteria...  Gross right?  But no worries, it's a good kind of bacteria like yogurt.  Ok, I think I'm just grossing you out now...


Now we just need to wait till 9:00 tonight to feed it.  Yup, it needs to be fed every 12 hours
...  It's like a little baby or kid...  Just it can't talk (awesome right?!)

Check in tomorrow for more randomly awesome blog posts by moi!

PS: So, I feel like an idiot, telling y'all that I'd get another post up about my month of July ummm...  It might happen but I don't know how to download the pictures from the camera I used.  So that'll have to wait...  Sorry...

Question of the day:
Did you miss me?  And how've you been?

Me:
Nope, I'm stuck with myself...
I've been great, though I miss blogging a TON!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I've missed your blog SOOOO MUCH!!!! That is the understatement of the day!!!!! And of course I have missed you. I have been great, besides an accident and pet death, but those don't really count, do they? Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you tons! I've been good.

    ReplyDelete