Other Stuffage

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sick... bored ...TIMCANPY

A little fact about me:

I LOVE ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Now don't you DARE stop reading cause of that single little sentence!  Now, I bet when you read that you thought of either Pokemon 


or Dragon Ball Z...


Honestly....  I'm not a big fan of either...  But you MUST understand!

You see, when someone says they don't like anime, it's like someone saying that they don't like any TV series AT ALL!

Now, I think, that's surely the biggest white lie I've ever heard in my LIFE!!!

Anywho, a few Sundays ago, I was REALLY sick!!!  I had a really bad migraine and I felt like I was going to die.  So when I wasn't sleeping...  I was dying of boredom!!!

My boredom led me to hand-stitching one of my favorite anime characters!  Not only that but he's also my first "real" stuffed animal I've ever made!

His name is Timcanpy ^^


Timcanpy is from my favorite anime show of all time... "D. Gray Man".

D. Gray Man is about a boy who has a deformed left arm, and because of that, his parents left him when he was just a tot.


Pretty soon though, a man called Mana Walker adopts the boy as his own and giving him the name Allen while doing so.  Unfortunately, Mana soon dies from disease leaving poor Allen alone again.  During Allen's moment os grief, a man who calls himself the Millennium Earl tempts Allen with the idea of being able to bring his precious Mana back to life just by simply calling out the loved one by name.

Allen didn't hesitate to call forth too his beloved Mana.  Suddenly, Mana is back but under the Earl's control, but not as himself...  But as a slave to the Earl, which is also known as an akuma.

Angered at Allen for making him a slave, Mana attacks Allen, giving the poor boy a cursed eye that is able to see the akuma's souls and also see how much they're suffering.

Out of all the trauma Allen saw he became frozen in fear.  And right when the newly made akuma (Mana) was about too kill the boy, Allen's left arm suddenly turns into a giant metal claw that destroys the monster in one strike.


Allen was so traumatized by that experience, his hair turned white from shock.  Basically the rest of the show is about Allen trying to destroy the Millennium Earl and stop him from taking over the world.

Anyways, Timcanpy kinda plays the role as Allen's pet and friend.  I really love Tim ^^

I am sure all my friends are SICK AND TIRED of me talking about my Timcanpy plush but HAY!  I love him a lot!  So I hope that they can just deal with the fact that I'm obsessed and still be able to hang with me ^^





Question of the day: What's your favorite TV show?
Me: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I like Doctor Who, Avatar the Last Airbender, D. Gray Man, Sherlock, and Invader Zim ^^

6 comments:

  1. I think my favorite TV show was StarGate SG1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand down my favorite TV show is Phineas and Fern, followed by Top Gear UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHHHHHHHHHHH! I totally forgot too add that!!!

      Delete
  3. Alli! YOU IS ALIVE!!! Yay!
    Anywho... my favorite funny show is BYU TV's Studio C
    I like a lot of other TV shows but of course I can't think of any right now... except for Cake Boss... That one makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!!! When ever I watch Cake Boss my mouth waters like none other!!!

      Delete